Handmade Dice Set - Shark Bait
Handmade Dice Set - Shark Bait

Handmade Dice Set - Shark Bait

Regular price
$45.00
Sale price
$45.00

Handmade resin dice with a maroon mica swirl and dark indigo mica base.

Blood is 90% water but the other 10% is what attracts them. Creatures of the deep, creatures of the night, creatures of the darkness... they smell your blood and wait for the moment when you think you’re safe.